Neutron Star Collision


"Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)"


I was searching 
You were on a mission 
Then our hearts combined like 
A neutron star collision 

I have nothing left to lose 
You took your time to choose 
Then we told each other 
With no trace of fear that... 

Our love would be forever 
And if we die 
We die together 
And lie, I said never 
'Cause our love would be forever 

The world is broken 
Halos fail to glisten 
You try to make a difference 
But no one wants to listen 

Hail, The preachers, fake and proud 
Their doctrines will be cloud 
Then they'll dissipate 
Like snowflakes in an ocean 

Love is forever 
And we'll die, we'll die together 
And lie, I say never 
'Cause our love could be forever 

Now I've got nothing left to lose 
You take your time to choose 
I can tell you now without a trace of fear 

That my love will be forever 
And we'll die we'll die together 
Lie, I will never 
'Cause our love will be forever


_MUSE_










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunung Silipat, Betong Thailand

Part 1 : Pendakian ke Kem Baha

Rumah Salji, Bukit Cerakah Shah Alam

Asykar Pencen!

Bukit Keluang, Besut

Air Terjun Lepoh, Hulu Langat

BAHASA HIKERS

Jumaat Di Kota Mekah